Become a FlyGuys Pilot
There is much more to succeeding as a drone pilot than simply flying missions. FlyGuys affiliates benefit from a suite of business services developed specifically for drone entrepreneurs.
Being a drone service provider starts with a professional website and marketing, then ends with billing and collections. In between there is TAKING THE CALL, gathering the scope, adding value to the imagery/data, delivering and archiving the clients product, being available for help desk calls, and oh yeah, you want to scale!
We believe in the power of a collective imagination. The industry is a new frontier, and each and every pilot has the opportunity to discover ways to deliver value. As our collective develops these products, our offering to our clients grows in tandem
As the FlyGuys fleet grows, we gain operating efficiency and buying power which means greater margins for participating pilots
Stand behind a nationwide brand without paying an expensive franchise fee, and have your own section of the FlyGuys.IO website
Don't yet have your FAA part 107 certification? Not a problem, it is not difficult to get. You simply learn the material and go to a local FAA office for a test, similar to the DMV.
We have a negotiated discount rate from the best provider in the country, click to get your 107 course materials now!
Once you get your part 107 license, then we help you start and build your own drone business!
Why be a FlyGuys Drone Pilot
By joining together and combining the skills, products, and purchasing power of a nationwide affiliation of pilots FlyGuys is able to use the concept of economies of scale in a very real way. We are able to increase capabilities, services and our knowledge base while simultaneously decreasing the costs to each individual pilot.
- - Immediate and painless entry into the drone industry
- - Fly your first Missions within 30 days
- - Local webpage and online presence
- - 24-hour Call Center Services
- - Mission Scopes Outlined & developed by professionals
- - Effective local Marketing including Google PPC
- - Nationwide Brand Recognition
- - In house Media Production, Delivery, and Archiving
- - Billing and Accounting Services
- - Troubleshooting Support for Hardware & Software
- - Collective and less expensive insurance
- - Ability to fly missions in all industries
- - Flight strategies for each industry
- - Discounted equipment costs and leasing
- - Increased purchasing power
- - Low Cost Equipment rental and repair
- - An ever-growing knowledge base
- - Proprietary products to resale (See our Golf Products)
- - Interactive scheduling widget
Why be a Drone Pilot
There are many reasons to think about becoming a drone pilot. The thrill of flying a drone and getting paid to do so is definitely on the top of the list. Being able set your own work hours and schedule your mission should be high up there as well. At FlyGuys we strive to give you all the tools you need to fly drones for yourself in order to turn your dream of being a drone pilot into reality. Said simply, if you want a job flying drones (aka uav's) you've come to the right place.